Monday 17 May 2010

Classy styling using glass

If you are anything like me and go crazy for anything light reflective, twinkly or sweeping retro curves, then using glassware as centre pieces or placed around a party scene can be a cheap way of adding character and individual style. Reusing interesting antique or vintage pieces is not only easy on the eye but easy on the wallet and planet too. I came across these pictures by Kim at the very gorgeous shop Trampoline. Kim runs her own shop as well as using the items to style projects for magazines, so her endeavors are very close to my heart. I am currently sourcing 1940s products for a photo shoot from local antique and bric-a-brac shops in Crystal Palace so might take a leaf out of Kim's book and sell on any of my really good finds, if the magpie within me can let them go of course.

Photos borrowed from an article Kim penned for Vintage Indie 

No comments:

Post a Comment