Wednesday 16 June 2010

Magpie alert!


My eyes lit up the moment I came across the Fantasy Floral Designs post on the brilliant Ruffled blog.

These beautiful non flower bouquets are made entirely out of vintage brooches, so no two are the same. Each one is incredibly stunning and unique and will make a wonderful keepsake.

I am so excited about these and am interested to find out if anyone in the UK is doing something similar, as to get your mits on one of these beauties, you will need to ship it in from the States.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bouquets - I LOVE them.
    I haven't seen anything like this in the UK as yet, though I did shoot a wedding recently where they had vintage pearls and brooches etc on jam jars which I thought was quite cool.
    Thanks for sharing.


    Jay Rowden - Photographer

    ReplyDelete