Tuesday 11 January 2011

One girl's rubbish is another girl's treasure

One of the traits of being a magpie in a previous life is that I often fall head over heels for shiny things. Although I never steal them there is a degree of hoarding, but I can swear hand on heart I would NEVER collect rubbish. Until now.
It makes my heart sing when tired old things are given a new lease of life and when people find the most brilliant new uses for ordinary objects. Here I have found a collection of people using off cuts of fabrics and paper and making the most inspired confetti systems (new word for bunting, loving it) and decorations. 

Just think of what you could make from your office paper recycling bin? Word to the wise, it is probably best not to root through your boss' bin as I think 'confetti systems' will be lost on them.


Pic credits from left to right
Project Wedding
Ruffledblog
Sewing School
Ruffledblog
Confetti System

No comments:

Post a Comment