Thursday 28 June 2012

I am back!

First of all, I have to apologise for my absence of late. In a nutshell I left my old employment in Marketing on a rather bad note (wife and husband bosses from hell!) but was inspired to set up my own event decoration business. This is now sadly on the backburner, to be reincarnated at some point in the future as alas, my love for pretty things means I really need a 9 to 5 job to sustain a habit of a lifetime - spending!

So I plan to pick things up again here on the blog as I am going to need a creative outlet again. You will notice the url is back on the old freebie blogsite hosting for now, this may change again depending on how things go.

As I have been married for almost 2 years now and since moving home to the glorious Sussex countryside, my themes are more likely to be lovely photography and products, general party stroke entertaining and house deco ideas from now on. Maybe with the odd wedding thrown in for good measure. So hope that is ok with you!

You can follow my photos and musings on pinterest here



No comments:

Post a Comment