Thursday 25 March 2010

Pretty posies and luscious lillies

I found this website incredibly inspirational when thinking about the types of flowers work well in vintage themed weddings. The roses are beautiful and soft and I particularly love the rounded shape of the bouquets which look really quite unusual.

Collections by Vintage Flower House



Depending on the era of 'vintage' you are looking to achieve, if you do your research, the flowers can really help pull together the whole look.

Calla lilies are very suited to more Art Deco themes and are very elegant.

My brilliant florist, based in Norwich Libby Ferris sent me these inspiring pictures for an Art Deco theme.



This is my favourite from Libby, although it won't really suit my dress, this bouquet is gorgeous and is very country-garden-esque wedding party. It looks so delicate and pretty and is very individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment