Tuesday 25 May 2010

Does exactly as it says on the tin

Your eyes are not deceiving you and you haven't clicked on somebody else's link by mistake, I have changed my wedding styling blog title, I hope you like it as much as I do.

As you may know I am also a budding photographic stylist and interior designer. I have loads to talk about on the magical wonderfulness of weddings but I am also working on a couple of projects that are more photographic and interiors based, so I am just doing a little bit of house keeping in terms of freeing up Vintage Style Bible for these projects in future. The vintagestylebible.co.uk is doing so well in Google search now, I don't want to miss any curious visitors out there, so it will stay as is for now, if you like you can follow me on Twitter for more news @angelarosina

x

P.s Don't you just love this brooch. I found it on polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment