Tuesday 27 July 2010

Fancy that hat

I am conscious that my posting is becoming quite sporadic. With the wedding coming up (less than 8 weeks *mild neuroses are starting to kick in*) I have been quite busy and also work commitments are mounting up. I will send through the photos from the Transmitter shoot we did a few weeks ago and I have a few more styling jobs coming up. The next very exciting one is with Emily of Tempting Cake, so watch this space!

With the UK version of Etsy (Folksy) being populated more by the day with lovely crafty arty finds, I thought I would do a quick whirlwind round up of the cutest hats and hair accessories for wedding party guests. Other people's weddings are such an excuse to get your glad rags on and sparkled up to the nines.

First up, a stunning arrangement of colours and feathers make up this very pretty Eliza headband. The range of colours means it could go with lots of different out fits.

£25 is purse friendly too.

This sweet rose headband would look beautiful on little precious heads.
Bring a touch of regency to the party, with a lovely little lacy number from Kate Ward Designs
And last but not least, be an English Rose with this very unique design. I love it as it is reminiscent of Art Deco Designer (and one of my heroes) Rennie Macintosh's rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment