Wednesday 7 April 2010

My mission

I aim to continue to build up this blog with lots of hints and tips that will be useful to others, help grow awareness for the brilliant suppliers I highlight as well as the many more I hope to find and also provide inspiration for others.

I started blogging about 5 years ago but all previous blogs have had to be deleted due to very embarrassing early twenties angst. So this time I am giving it a proper go. I have truely been inspired by an American lady who now lives in Germany and writes the brilliant blog - decor8.com. I am an avid follower of her blog also and I hope one day to have some followers of my own.

If you find any of my thoughts, musing or links helpful, interesting or entertaining, why not become one of the friendly follower folk so you can keep up to date on any brain waves or sparkles of inspiration, hot off the key board?

Love conquers all.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment